holiday gift guide for men12/19/2012 11:30:00 PM
This is the season to give, and I know you are all starting to look for presents to be wrapped under the christmas tree. Of course, finding ...
This is the season to give, and I know you are all starting to look for presents to be wrapped under the christmas tree. Of course, finding the gift for a particular person could be hard, and I know we all are girls, need to find something good for that one man in our lives, particularly boyfriend, brother, good guy friend, and foremost Dad. And yes I feel you, that's why i have compiled the gift guide for men, consisting of my favourite items (which I would totally wear if i were a boy), so here it goes!
1. Mulberry billfold brown wallet Luscious leather and sleek design perfect for daily wear. SGD 307 via Mr Porter
2. APC v neck pullover cozy knitted pullover for winter days, a great wardrobe stappler US$245 via APC
3.Toast Iphone cover with walnut wood texture US$25 via vau.lt
4. Apple and Itunes gift card for the gadget freak and those who want to download their latest artist album on itunes. various value via Apple
5. Star Wars Moleskine notebook / sketchbook is a must have for every designer. let your creativity flows alongside Yoda's quote, also includes Star Wars poster. US$20 via Moleskine also available in Kinokuniya Singapore
6. BOSE Soundockk II digital music system for the music lovers or the guy in a band. It lets you play your favourite playlist on itunes or iphone. US$335 via BOSE
7. Beer making kit for the beer fans that includes yeast and glass fermenter to start your fun micro brewery US$65 via Fred Flare
8. Tag Heur Jack Carrera calibre 17 the amazing automatic 41mm chronograph watch with anti scratch glass for the man who has everything. The stainless strap and modern design is an everlasting luxury. via Tag Heuer also available at Wisma Atria boutique
9. Lonely Planet travel guide for the adventurous man who seeks for travelling thrill. Discover amidst beaches, mountain hiking, and get the most of your next shopping journey.US$24 via Lonely Planet available in major bookstores
10. Snowdown blue Acne shirt makes you look neat and stylish in different ocassions, whether going to office or attending latest cocktail event. US$260 via Acne
11. Nike Lunarglide +4 running shoes for the sports maven and those who want to keep fit for the next year round. It also can be customized, making it a great personalized gift. US$145 via Nike
Hope you guys find it useful and happy shopping!
On top of that I have picked the winners for my Shop Picnic giveaway. Please wait for my email!
1st winner: Anita Putri
2nd winner: Talita Natalia
3rd winner: Celia Indriana
Thank you for those who have participated in the giveaway, and please don't be disapointed if you don't win. I will hold another giveaway again! ;)