online shopping outfit ideas shopping guide trend
outfit ideas: prefall 2014 ensemble8/06/2014 09:38:00 PM
Welcoming august means welcoming the fall season. Style frontier will bring you the trend round up of pre fall 2014 and show you how to...
Welcoming august means welcoming the fall season. Style frontier will bring you the trend round up of pre fall 2014 and show you how to mix the trend without looking like a trend victim or breaking your bank. If you think it's impossible to follow all the trend, pick those that suit your dressing and mix them with some old items in your wardrobe. Now let's take a look on how to mix four key trends of pre fall 2014: the embellished sweater, the slits, tartan prints, and shearling accent. And yes, click the link to see these chic yet affordable item all under $50 !
1. Don't let the cold weather affect your dressing cause embellished sweater is big this season. Go for a neutral lace sweater that can be worn for different occasions.
2. Wear boots that are made for walking. These heeled boots will accompany you through the streets.
3. Fall winter is identical with fur and the shearling material is a trendy accent. Grey fur sling bag will let you carry your essentials in style.
4. Slit bottoms are one of pre fall 2014 key trends. Add a splash of bright colour split skirt into your monochrome dressing.
5. Add a little dazzle with simple gemstone necklace. Elegant and tres chic !
6. Last but not least, warm up yourself in the stylish tartan coat as seen in designer's runway pairing.